Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...I'll go over it again

In case you missed it:

January

Read all about my horrible parenting, and be amazed that I am not really the worst ever. Also a rare sighting of myself. That's right a picture.

February

Apparently I took that month off, so I'll try to remember all the fun we had. First, February is the month where all of our little ones are the same age. 2008 meant that they were all three. How could this not be fun? We had a combined "We're all three/three years here" party on the 28th, which is the date that the twins joined us in the middle of the night. We figured that 2008 HAD to be the year. It turns out it wasn't.

March


Read here about how Mama wants her kids to come home, not yet realizing they already are. And stupid people in the news.

April


Yes CPS, I got your note. I need more toys. Despite they overstimulate my kiddos, read about my better idea.

May

Do I not have a funny blog? I crack myself up. This is also the month I swore I'd forcibly remove Roran from the nest. It has been the best thing for our relationship.

June

June was stellar.

Here is where we learn my internet IQ

Here is where we get an anatomy lesson

Here is where you can read how thankful I am for life

Here is where I couldn't buy windows

And here is where I lose a daughter and four hours of my life

July

OK, I haven't re read these, but I can't wait, this was the infamous Vegas Vacation along with the psychotic break at 32,000 feet. Buckle up.

Hunting happiness

Marvel at my super powers

Reunited and blah blah blah


Vegas, Vegas, and more
Vegas
, btw I was totally serious about the booze.

I'm in love with Ronald Reagan

"It is no coincidence that our present troubles parallel and are proportionate to the intervention and intrusion in our lives that result from unnecessary and excessive growth of government. It is time for us to realize that we're too great a nation to limit ourselves to small dreams. We're not, as some would have us believe, doomed to an inevitable decline. I do not believe in a fate that will fall on us no matter what we do. I do believe in a fate that will fall on us if we do nothing. So, with all the creative energy at our command, let us begin an era of national renewal. Let us renew our determination, our courage, and our strength. And let us renew our faith and our hope." Reagan's first inaugural speech.

August

Extra Grace Required


How do they know these things?

September

Who's tired of politics?

Also, my new Tshirt

Having fun with telemarketers

Evidence of my brilliance

Seriously, you're wearing scrubs, you have to be smarter than this

I ran for Queen
. I don't think I got elected, the super cool ball gowns haven't shown up.

October

Even more sick of politics

Observations


Really, you need a buffer to hang out with me?

November

I'm so glad that wasn't me

Pony Express
should have had a bailout

Life goes on

December

All this and more.

As if that weren't enough, I had a whole other blog.

1 comment:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I am loving your blog! Thanks for commenting on mine and leading me over here!

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,