Wednesday, November 5, 2008

...I have a head cold

I was up all last night sniffling, and not because our country went left last night. I have a cold.

I woke up this morning still sniffling, took a hot shower and a magic red pill. Less sniffles, but still a fever and headache. This did not stop me from my appointed rounds. I still had five to get to school, and one to get to the dentist. No cavities, YEA! Still cleaned a little, made appointments, shopped, waited and waited, (not really) for CPS to not show up, picked up fund raiser pies. I will cook tonight.

Life goes on. The only thing different about my life today than yesterday, is that my time piece is my sniffly nose, passing the time in four hour blocks. (Although it's more like 3.25 hours).

No comments:

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,