Finally all my pieces are back from our various adventures around the country. I gathered some after parting the red sea (I37) yesterday to go and fetch them all. Dolly part two was parked on the highway but I wasn't spending one more night without him.
It's so nice being together as a family that hubby and I left them all to go to the movies, even more to a Will Ferrell movie which he doesn't appreciate like I do. But he's hoping to see me laugh cuz he thinks i'm super pretty when I laugh. I'm just hoping that I don't hurt myself. (don't waste your time or money)
He hates being away from me too, it's because he hates coming home to the frat after party gone bad. Let's just say he puts up with a lot. Here's hoping he never wants to trade in...uh... whatever it is that I do here for a clean house. (I asked. He doesn't - aren't I lucky?)
I do have my good points, I can misquote Twain's thoughts on blogging, and the bread, yummo. I spend no time getting ready, and I am always asking super bright questions, I may be a true blonde. I am just happy to have my man back.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,