Since it is the first of the month, we'll use this time to post how I'm progressing with them all.
1. Have dining room and kitchen area company ready at all times
I cleaned the laundry room last week, that's been clean for a week, if you come over we can sit and chat in there.
2. Exercise every day for not less than 10 minutes. (Going with what I can stick with)
Doing so so, does walking around Sam's club count?
3. Drink more water than Coke
Not so good, although I have started drinking OJ first thing in the morning as opposed to Coke upon waking, that's probably better. Still working on the water.
4. Work budget so we can live without foster money
Well, thanks to a Christmas surprise, I was able to get two weeks ahead on all my bills. If you don't count daycare expenses and rent at college we'd be there already. Maybe two more months... I am in the middle of a room switch, furniture repurposing, finally installing my countertops project.
5. Try 12 new recipes
OH yeah! We had Rosemary Chicken Kabobs the other night. Yummo. And my RLF Tiff sent me some awesome recipes that I will be trying forthwith.
6. Cook from scratch five nights a week
I'm rockin this one pretty much. Also I've been rockin it with, what the internet has dubbed, planned overs. Planning leftovers so you can do something easy when you don't feel up to an all the way meal from scratch.
7. Come up with 10 awesome appetizers and have an appetizer party
Oh yea, have four, if I can ever get the funky bread shapes out of the funky bread making containers, otherwise, three I'm really excited about.
8. Find out what is under my bed.....
Still a mystery, although I'm guessing shoes, shoes, and mmmmm, shoes.
9. Know where my keys are at all times
Yes, black box on top of the microwave, (most of the time)
10. Help each of the big boys save $500
11. Donate unused clothes so that all clothes fit NEATLY in closet
12. Pay off car
13. BE AWESOME
So, there it is, my progress report. Good thing is I'm still awesome. Sorry all the Google readers who got the draft, the first snuck up on me.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,