Today I cleaned. I did not interact with people. Just cleaned. It was not interesting, or humorous. The kids annoyed me, and they messed up the cleaning process with their curiosity and need for attention. Big Boy was gone doing service projects with the church, not probation so there is no interesting back story as to why my 15 year old is doing volunteer work.
Radical, was quiet, thoughtful, and helpful. Hubby was gone, also doing service projects with the church.
All of my friends were busy with their kids. Probably gaining fodder for next weeks lunches, I will have nothing to share. Because as I said, I did not interact with anyone today.
My laundry room is clean. My kitchen is not as clean as I'd like, but sometimes things get messy when you are cleaning.
I think tomorrow, I will not clean. I think I will interact with others. I bet I'll have something to share tomorrow.
Oh, Boog is really sick. If it is still cold where you are I would be happy to loan him to you to warm up your car, or melt snow. Although I had better not, he's too stinkin cute, you probably would want to keep him.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,