Sunday, January 25, 2009

...how could I forget?

So this morning I got sidetracked by a couple of things. Including cooking breakfast for the children, going to church, cooking for the children again, cleaning up after the children (who knew they were so much work?), supervising home repairs that my husband did, yadda yadda yadda. Actually it was a little more yadda before I cooked, but still.

It's Sunday. It's afternoon and I have yet to look at the sale papers. Yes, I am a geeky couponer, although you will not see me on Wife Swap I'm not THAT geeky. I, of course am referring to a recent episode where the couponing wife got swapped with the budget be damned wife. After rule change the budget be damned wife ruled that the coupon book be shredded. "oh HELL no." Seriously, if I were to lose a coupon book with $200 cash in it, I would put an ad in the paper saying "keep the $ give me back my coupons." Of course the coupon wife tried to sell the other wife's SUV. Hello, people, I know it creates some drama, but seriously anyway.....

So, here it is almost 1:00 - I haven't looked at them and in true blogger style, I had to blog about it first.

No comments:

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,