I love the remixed versions of the classics thru the ears of a four year old. Felpsy asked today why people sing songs about eating at Celsea's. I replied that I had never heard such a song. He was quite perturbed with me as I have it in my cd player not one, not two, but three different times. He was kind enough to sing it for me though. "Glo-o-o-o-ria's we eat at Chelsea's day-ay-oh"
And for an added bonus. Pick up the one about Hurdoff the Red, Red Nose Deer, I'm sure they have it on Itunes.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,