Sunday, December 14, 2008

...we eat at Chelsea's, day oh

I love the remixed versions of the classics thru the ears of a four year old. Felpsy asked today why people sing songs about eating at Celsea's. I replied that I had never heard such a song. He was quite perturbed with me as I have it in my cd player not one, not two, but three different times. He was kind enough to sing it for me though. "Glo-o-o-o-ria's we eat at Chelsea's day-ay-oh"

And for an added bonus. Pick up the one about Hurdoff the Red, Red Nose Deer, I'm sure they have it on Itunes.

No comments:

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,