Apparently I communicate better in writing than I do when speaking. I deduced this because my husband has told me that he's learned so much about me since he reads my blog. He often comments to me that he didn't know that about me. Now, I don't intend this to be a husband bashing session, I am blessed to have the best husband in the world. I'd rather this be a lesson on the whole Mars/Venus thing.
First it's been scientifically proven that men can only do one thing at a time. And that they think about boobies about 90 times an hour. So, one can deduce that one cannot think about boobies and listen at the same time. We also know that men tend to think about boobies more when there are some in the room. So it may be unreasonable for us women to think that our men are listening when we are in the room. I do take full responsibility for having my boobies with me at all times. Thank God they are attached, you know the saying about "I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached", that is me. I'm wondering why no one says that about their arms? But can you imagine the dressing nightmare I'd have to face if I had to find all of my appendages and the things that cover them? I shudder.
So, in the future when you are reading my blog and see something random like
feel free to ignore it, it will be me communicating with my better half.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,