10. My husband is more sensitive to my schedule. He does not plan our only time together for the day for after my bedtime, well not all the time. Yes, I want to watch your races Michael, please try to schedule them earlier in the day.
9. When my husband does keep me up all night, he gets up with the kids and makes them breakfast and keeps them from bugging me with trivial requests like food and water.
8. My husband pays for the house we live in. A dry, temperate place to sleep is important. Something that Michael has not taken into account in our (nonexistent) relationship.
7. My husband is a great sugar buggie exterminator. He makes sure all of the little teeth in the house have been brushed and rid of the little cavity makers.
6. I didn't know Michael Phelps existed prior to two weeks ago, and in six weeks he'll be but a fond memory.
5. My husband was not born with flippers.
4. My husband is a great father to all of our children. (This only applies to our children and in no way makes a judgement as to the fathering capabilities of Michael.)
3. My husband knows me and loves me.
2. My husband, unlike Micheal Phelps, does not have a DUI - I know we'd all like to pretend it didn't happen, but that's a deal breaker for me Michael.
1. Michael Phelps' strongest event: Fly - Hubby's: Breaststroke (hihi - it makes me giggle everytime)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,