Tuesday, July 8, 2008

...Today's News, Tomorrow

Or yesterdays news today, whatever.

No news on what happened in court, is good news?

I know you've all been on pins and needles, I finished the Uber Sudoku puzzle. I got all five of them correct, however I had two numbers in the middle puzzle when added to the bottom puzzles created a conflict. I'll take it for a first attempt. Guess what I'll be doing on the 14 hour runway delay?

I went the entire day without a Vanilla Coke, miracle? I think so.

Were I to use credit I would have gladly brought home about $400 worth of clothes today. Since I do not, I came home with nothing, although I did find a screaming deal on a zip up hoody, but I didn't buy it. Like I need another.

I find it odd that one of my husband's friends is allowed to man handle me, while other friends cannot. Of course the one who is allowed to is my chiropractor, but today it occurred to me that this is odd.

The weather sucks.

In sports....Wipe out is funny, but overedited. Looking forward to my (is it semi or bi?) decade swimming and track viewing. Also looking forward to more human interest stories such as how the synchronized swimmers keep their hair like that, gelatin if you didn't know.

And finally, pictures of puppies lower your blood pressure.

Go watch The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, an American by Choice. It's a good day for America everybody.

No comments:

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,