Sunday, July 6, 2008

...things not worthy of their own space

My big middle boy is off to camp. I'm excited for him. Hope he doesn't miss us too much:)

Seven days 'til Vegas baby. I'm so looking forward to it. Knowing full well the little boys will be well behaved and calm throughout :) I'm just hoping Booger doesn't stay on CST I don't really want to get up at 5 every morning, or go to bed at 6.

This is what I'll be doing tonite. I'm super excited. I'm keeping the whiteout pen close by, just in case.

My husband is super sweet and under appreciated.

I'm happy oil prices are through the roof. My dad and brothers are in the biz, they work their arses off and risk getting blown up on a daily basis. I also understand and appreciate trickle down economics:)

My big girl can panic over anything. I don't get it. Must be overcompensating for me. I'm going to be one of those people who get put in jail because the police or the dr's didn't think I was upset enough, and yet I cannot sit still during the finale of The Amazing Race.

If I actually liked other people, I would love to be on the Amazing Race. My husband is totally out, his choice. I think I need to find an "internet" friend. Teams who don't spend a lot of time together do better than those who do. The perfect team mate for me would be my little middle boy. He's four, but he'd eat anything, jump into or off of anything....

It is all quiet here, I'm going to try to nap. Hahahahahahaha.

1 comment:

Sohl Gal said...

I'm excited to hear about your trip! How long will you get to go?

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,