Thursday, May 8, 2008

...Just Do It

I'm am not a planner, or an organizer, I am a doer. I moved in with my now husband less than a week after our first conversation, it worked well for us - but stacked the deck pretty heavily against us so I don't recommend it to others. I found transitioning in new kids to be easier with three hours notice than with nine months. There is no time to question if you can handle it. You just have to do it and see.



Now my world is moving at the speed of business. (What idiot came up with that, business moves slow, therefore ship with us, we'll get it there when we get around to it.) I just want to do it already. I can see my new building from my front yard. I'll be so happy when it gets painted. No, I haven't actually gotten the building yet, but read my story about that later.

The best I can do right now, is keep doing what I'm doing. It will get done, and not in my perfectionist way, or my perfectionist time, but whenever it is in God's time. I know there are things that I haven't thought of that will present themselves to me, and I'll be glad I waited for them. I know there are things that I have to do to be ready to do other things. It will all come together perfectly and I will thank God for the privilege of doing His work.

Read this
http://play-n-station.blogspot.com/2008/05/going-to-work.html

No comments:

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,