I've discovered that blogging is an effective way to communicate with my husband. He's wonderful and (not but) he is easily bored with my ramblings. He is a get to the point kind of guy. Blogging helps because he can read faster than I can talk, and when he gets bored, like now, he can skip to the important parts.
He tells me stuff I forget, like "get coffee" or "I got Booger" remember them shortly after he says "MMMMM coffee sounds good" or a frantic search through the house for baby boy. My best defense is that my hard drive is full and nothing gets saved. Or that what I said earlier may be more sexy than smart.
But bottom line is he loves me, even if I have to remind him, often.
Really, you do love me honey. I promise.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,