Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful that I get to hug and kiss my babies every night, there are other born of the heart mama's waiting to go get their babies


I am thankful that I get to go here while my son goes here and defend his world championship again.






I am thankful for a brother-in-law who hooks me up while in Vegas.






I'm thankful for Donna who case managed my foster home for four years and took all my calls about runaways, psychotic breaks, broken bones, and still takes my calls today as my friend.

I'm thankful that my babies pray over every morsel of food my family eats. Their current favorite is sung like "Are you sleeping"
Thank you Father
For our food
And the love you give us,
Amen

I am thankful that the first day of school is only 80 some days away. God help us all.

As always I am thankful for my man.

For your own Thankful Thursay go to Sting My Heart

No comments:

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,