Wednesday, May 28, 2008
When I travel I only take a backpack. I am genetically predisposed to kitchen sink packing, the backpack is a self imposed limit that I love. Also helpful when traveling with a large family, can you imagine 1 carry on, 1 personal item, 2 checked bags x 8. I can, it ain't pretty. And now that they charge for the first checked bag, expensive.
With a backpack we can fit all of our luggage in the van, we avoid baggage claim, we avoid a week in CRP with no undies because our bag is in CPR. If we run out of clothes many places have something I like to call a laundromat.
I still take too much, is that possible?
To do your own Works for me Wednesday go here
at 8:17 AM
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,