Wednesday, April 18, 2007

...that I cut my hair.

I had not had my hair cut since the twins, two years, it was time. So a couple of weeks ago I spent 1/2 of one of my two days off getting my hair cut. I told her I "wanted something different," I didn't care what she did, told her to have a blast and find great hair that was hidden in the mess. She cut off two inches and got out the straight iron. For those of you who don't know me I have little need for a straightening iron. This girl was no Michaelangelo.

So today I made a desperation call to my artsy friend and said "HELP". Gave her the exact same instructions and boy did she have fun. I think I like it, I have bangs, my glasses no longer work and Locks of Love has a lot of hair to work with. I think I like it, but if not I hope whomever receives my hair loves it and gets well soon.

No comments:

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,