Monday, February 23, 2009

...Not me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I certainly did not bum a smoke from the ice cream man, then proceed to lock myself out of the house while I smoked it.

During which time I did not threaten my three four year olds with loss of driving privileges in 12 years if they did not remain on their couches and watch a movie so I could enjoy my smoke.

I certainly did not have to beg them to come and "let mommy in" and they most certainly did not believe they were being tested were not going to fall for it.

I most certainly did have a chance to tell my husband all about it, and he did not have to read about it on the blog.

I did not let anybody have birthday cake for breakfast, since we did not have three birthdays in a house of seven, have three birthday cakes.

We most certainly did not start a 1K charity walk and then go to our car because it was raining.

Of course we would never spend a weeks worth of grocery money on two fast food meals, that would be silly.

I did not stay up til two last night chatting on Facebook, making myself too tired to function today. I did not do that, despite what you may have heard. I did not then instruct the three four year olds in calisthenics while laying on the couch in hopes that they would burn off some energy so I could rest awhile longer. Not me....

2 comments:

RRigdon said...

I'm dying laughing.

"My husband did not have to find out by reading my blog..."

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I have not been going to the tanning bed even though there is skin cancer in my family. I did not let my seven year old daughter try on mascara, and she did not wear it to our homeschool co-op on Friday. My daughter's pull-up did not leak the other night, and I did not do a half-assed job of cleaning it up in the night by having her sleep on a towel.

Anonymous said...

praise the lord I am not the only person on the internet who smokes a cigarette every now and again!

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,