It became apparent, shortly after waking this morning, that I was the next lucky victim of the crud that has been making the rounds. It being a golf morning for hubby, made me the responsible party, in charge of feeding the children. We made it through breakfast just fine, but it was time for the babysitter to take over so I could go die.
While I had no desire to get out of bed most of the day, at least I had the desire to get out of bed someday. I'm glad I didn't have to spend months on end in bed while pregnant. I know I would have done it, higher calling and all, but man, I'm easily bored.
Our main tv is blocked from a lot of channels. There is a lot of crap on tv. It's sad when you can spend several hours watching a show about cakes. Really awesome cakes, but they are making cakes. So, I slept, waking only to eat some frosting. Subliminal maybe?
I'm so glad hubby takes over on days like this. And does it without guilting me or complaining. I'm sorry that my rotten kids complain about everything when he's in charge. He doesn't take it, but it certainly is exhausting to hear all the time.
Well, laundry waits for no sick mom, so later.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,