20 oz flour
1 Stick butter
1 Cup Milk, heated
1/2 cup Sugar
2 tsps yeast or 1 packet
Heat milk, and melt butter in microwave. Add sugar and yeast to the milk and butter. Stir into flour and add egg. Mix until blended.
Let rise until doubled.
Punch down and roll out on flat surface.
Spread cinnamon and butter
roll lengthwise and cut into individual rolls.
Let rise again. Bake in oven at 400 for about 13-15 minutes.
In a bowl weigh
1 stick butter
1/2 cup cream cheese
Take the total weight and add to that an equal weight of powdered sugar.
Whip into a frenzy for 10 minutes. Add 1 tsp vanilla and 1 tsp lemon juice.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,