As you know, every year we have to get a psychological evaluation, just to make sure no one has "lost it". I don't get one. There seems to be a flaw in the system. Every year Felpsy scores off the charts intellectually. At the age of three he was able to correctly define "scholar". Socially and emotionally he was charts back to the day he came to live with us, making him 18 months behind where he needs to be.
When we watched the Olympics in August we discussed how China was on the other side of the world and that they are getting up when we go to bed, and vice versa. Several weeks ago he started saying,
"It's time for China to get up." When we go to bed.
"It's time for China to go to bed." When we wake up.
Maybe I should start teaching him some other stuff. I wish you could teach emotions.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,