Tuesday, January 6, 2009

...I went back to school

Today was the first day back to school for the kiddos. Praise Jesus. This morning we awoke to no food in the house, seems like someone who will remain nameless me forgot that food is a necessary component in lunches. Soooooo,

After getting my super pretty phone, which I will link at not midnight a later time, I hurried off with (gasp) fast food to feed Radical. (sidebar)Well, as you all learned last week in my 16 things, I was born at home and not on purpose. When we arrived at the hospital I could not be exposed to the other babies and their hospital sterility, so I had to be segregated from the population, well apparently that is also the case with fast food and the wonderful cafetorium food. They can not inhabit the same table, so we got segregated from the other fourth graders to eat all alone at the 'losers who eat with their mom's table'. Radical scarfed down his food in order to get back with the gang.

It's actually a good thing we were segregated, because the smell of the cafetorium food, well, not good. And it looked even worse. I'm just staring and mouth breathing at this point, thinking this is what I'm paying $.30 for? when we do require him to eat it. I can also throw wilty lettuce on a piece of styrofoam, I just choose not to call it food. So, we have a new found love for providing food for our child.

So, aside from the childhood banishment issues this brought up, which I promise to go to counseling for, you know I get it for free, right? And the being abandoned in a cafetorium by a nine year old. And losing my DL in the parking lot and having to go back for it, but didn't because I couldn't for the life of me remember why I had to go to school, and just went shopping instead. I guess I got an education. So stay in school. Please, your parents are paying for it anyway, and well, you don't really want to know what we do when you're not home.

No comments:

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,