Wednesday, November 19, 2008

...I'm totally excited.

Which is opposite of what I probably should be. The grocery store, from last spring, that is by my house and has been empty for three years, and I want to do something with......it sold today. Yippee. You yokels will be *gasp* shocked to learn they are turning it into a strip mall, and naming it La sumthin another. First of all, look south, there is a vacant strip mall. Look east, there is a vacant strip mall. Go up to the spid - vacant stores for miles and miles.

Yet, I am excited. Because.....someone will be paying for improvements, getting out the rats and possum and I won't have to use all 45,000 s.f. at once. I can start with my 5K or so, and slowly take over the world. (Insert evil laughter.)

And best of all, NO DEBT. Isn't God good?

If that doesn't work out, I'm thinking pancakes, all day every day, from all over the world...I wonder why no one has thought of that.

1 comment:

Sohl Gal said...

I love it Annie. I love that you're seeing God's hand in this. And I giggle about the vacant strip mall, because it's such an apt description of that part of CC.

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,