Booger and Princess decided to have a party at four this morning. Giggling, talking, building, smashing. The whole thing. Rule #47 - The sun is not up, go back to bed. Was anwered with, we are now tall enough to turn on our lights. The only thing more funny than mom telling us to go to bed when we are not tired is tired mom telling us to go to bed when we are not tired.
First trip in - Me, "sun's not up, go to bed."
Their first trip into our room "Nyah, nyah." Giggle, giggle, pitter patter pitter patter.
My second trip in - "lights out"
Theirs - "poopy lights" giggle, giggle, pitter patter pitter patter.
Third for me - "Good night"
Wailing and gnashing of teeth. No, mom I'm scared.
Having been stuck inside with them for the past week, I needed my 4 o'clock sleepy time. Burying the head into the Tempurpedic not working, I had the brilliantly flawed idea that I should sleep in the car. They were replaying the Neal Boortz show where Huckabee filled in. Luckily I could not find my keys, and then realized sleeping in the car with it running in a garage would be a VERY bad idea.
Dang sleep deprivation finally almost killed me. Can anyone say "respite?" Can anyone provide it?
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,