Last week I read that gas stations were getting killed by credit card charges and some were going to discontinue using them. If you do please put in cash acceptors at the pump, I don't want to drag in the kids, although I know that's what you want.
I don't want to brag, but I gave up credit in February. Before the gas stations decided to. Trendsetter? Possibly.
Just today, I read in the sports section, where else, that the local gentlemans club is no longer accepting credit. How will they survive? Oh - the boobies. Also, I'm sure they'll be bringing in less, so their tax burden will go down, wink, wink.
Just a personal note, since we've been doing the cash thing we have more of it than ever. Actual comma's in the bank statements. Both savings and checking. I was the lone stand out for keeping credit around, I was wrong. In case my man isn't paying attention... honey, I was wrong.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,