Friday, December 28, 2007

Funny Stuff

I love tv/news/drama shows, like 20/20 and dateline. One of them last week made me laugh soooo much. Not that the subject matter was funny at all, but it was the way the tv show was produced.

They had some reporter, whom I'd never seen or even heard of, interviewing the police officer whose third wife has been missing for several months. The commercials for the show had her asking him "did you kill your wife?" then the announcer asks us to tune in Friday. This story has been everywhere for months, don't you think if he'd confessed THAT WOULD BE NEWS, and we'd have heard about it. Without even watching the show I already know his answer.

I watched just to laugh at the show and the guy. Every word out of his mouth screams "I'm a scary stalker." Then we get to the point where she has to ask and it goes something like this...

"So I have to ask, and I want you to tell me the truth, did you kill your wife?"

Oh gosh, I didn't know I was going to have to tell the truth. I wish you hadn't asked me to tell the truth. The FBI has been questioning me for months, I've been lieing to them only because they didn't ask me to tell the truth. But yes, yes I did kill her, and the one before her too. I just want the world to know that I am not a liar. Murderer yes, but not a liar. And gee I feel so much better. Thank you for allowing me to get that off my chest.

They wish. He said "No." ...but if I did, she deserved it and this is how I did it.

No comments:

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,