Sunday, April 15, 2007

...that is called Today.

How many times do you hear it? If tomorrow never comes, this is the day, carpe diem, today is the first day of the rest of your life and countless others, but do we live today? I have a hard time not living tomorrow.

It is in the back of every one's mind that someone close to you may die today, and bringing it to the front seems morbid. What if we lived each day like it was the last day, would we do more? Would we do less? Would we call someone or send someone else a letter?

There has been someone that I've thought that we'd make the best of friends, I do consider her a friend, but not on the bff level that I think it could be. I assumed we had more time, and because I assumed there would be a tomorrow, I left it as a gift for tomorrow Annie. Now that my friend is moving I may not get that gift. And today I know that I have missed out on something great. Susie I will miss you.

So I will leave you with this:
Encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness. Hebrews 3:13

No comments:

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,