Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...ok so I lied, sue me

I said I wouldn't be posting here anymore. I just can't help it. I am 17 hits away from a huge number, and as we all know. My name is Annie and I'm a hit ho. So, when 17 more people show up here, I'll leave you all alone.

Also, if you do go here we are having some, to be expected, technical difficulties. If you have problems commenting, please email me or leave a comment here. I am also a comment ho.

I did want to thank you for being my friends here. I suppose it may indicate a mental defect on my part to think of you as a friend since I only know some of you IRL. I appreciate the Tilt a Whirl sightings and such, I will not lock myself out of the house again and not think of all of you.

But for now, I have to go and forget to start a washing machine or dishwasher or some other "time saving" device. And please, call 16 of your friends so I can get on with my life already.

2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

uh, dude, your counter says 4261. Is that like special in some bizzaro world?

Anonymous said...

No, I don't really use that one. My google analytics is dangerously close to the next 5,000 which is like 2 years worth so, I'd hate to quit now....

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,