The other night my husband and I were trying to come up with a name that is easy to remember and yet does not already have a dot com attached to it. We want to be the next Amazon. You know, a completely new definition of a word by early next century. Amazon is a great example, in 1975 if you said you went to Amazon it would have required the word "the" before it and it would have meant something completely different that if I were to say it to you today. So that was the first part of our dilemma, first we had to think of an uber cool word.
Part two? Running it through a dot com thingamajig and seeing if it was available. We went through some pretty obvious words, then onto the ridiculous, then we decided that we needed a list of words that we could go through, (and when I say we, I mean I). I lamented to my man
"Do you know anywhere that has a list of words that we might go through?"
"Yeah baby, a dictionary."
I'm that smart, but for the record, I haven't held an actual book for like 20 years so, give me a break.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,