Saturday, January 10, 2009

...I just can't stop smoking

Well, nine days into the New Year, I broke down. Had to smoke. I was wonderful and delicious and we all enjoyed it. It was a great evening last night, in the mid 70's. That's right, we apple smoked us some pork on the bbq.

It was so delicious in fact, that one of our children injured themselves while eating. Boog put a hole in his tongue, while eating. Who does that?

On another smoking issue. I got my ringtone back. My last, former, yucky, stupid phone did not support my "smokin' hot wife" ringtone. Of course this may annoy my husband, because I HAVE to listen to the whole thing. "This here's Ricky Bobby. I'm fast, I'm rich, and I got a smokin' hot wife. God Bless America." It is one of the many things that makes me happy.

That was my segue into me talking about my husband. He brought me flowers. Everyone is asking what he did. Nothing. He just loves me and thinks I'm awesome.

We are off to church. Anyone know what we should eat when we get home?

2 comments:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

leftover pork?

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

your bbq sounds gooood :)

i like chicken and rice on sundays after church........

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,