Friday, November 7, 2008

...of less, but not.

I had a great CVS week, I got 4 12 packs of Coke, 20 Hershey Bars, 2 tubes of Crest Pro Health toothpaste, 2 Sure deodorants, 2 Oral B flosser packs, and a bottle of dishwashing liquid. Total OOP $8.40 I am figuring I got over 80% off. WAHOO. I could have done better (100% off) had I not gotten the Coke and Hershey products, but I am a realist, I will not be giving up the Coke anytime soon, nor the chocolate, so get it cheap. I do have $7 ECB's to start next week with. Which is more than I had to start with last week.

The but not part? I am into my sixth week of C25K and I have yet to lose 1 ounce, 1 inch, 1 anything that can be recorded scientifically. My next pair of Lucky Brand Jeans need to be a size smaller. I will not invest in $80 fat jeans. Bright side? I can run for 12 minutes, couldn't say that six weeks ago, but still a little less for validation would be nice.

I doubt the previous two paragraphs have anything to do with each other. 48 Cokes and 20 Hershey Bars and she can't lose weight? Really? They say if you cut out 1 Coke a day you can lose 24 lbs a year, at the rate I consume Coke products, I wouldn't be around next Christmas, and really, that would be irresponsible of me, orphaning more children, some for the second time. So it is my duty to keep drinking Coke. God Bless America.

No comments:

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,