I'm a little peeved, first reading blogs where they started their homestudies in June and have already adopted. That's June of this year, not 2003 which is when we were first certified, so back that up a year and there's the first homestudy. Still no adoption.
Second peeve of the day, people who say "help" and then never respond to the "how" I throw back. Stopping there would be annoying enough, but those people tend to take it a step further and complain they can never get anyone to help. Be warned, if you ever ask me how you can help, I have a list, so don't ask if you don't want to help. Also, if I offer to help, I am up for just about anything.
Next, people who don't ask for my help, because I "have the kids". That does not mean that I can't help if you are in need, but if you don't ask, don't complain that you were there until 2 a.m. because no one showed. I also have a husband and at least two sitters, not to mention my own friends who would help me if I needed to help you.
Last but not least, the kids having to retest their limits periodically. The rules have been the same for several years, they aren't going to change because you are on the floor wailing.
That's all for now.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,