Monday, October 13, 2008

...the class bear is ruining my life.

This week we've had the chore privilege to care for Felpsy's class bear. We have to cook special bear meals for it, read special bear books to it, and journal his every move. Do I not have enough to do? I know, I could be journaling instead of blogging but I have to come up with a story about what we "did" over the weekend. I doubt that a journal entry saying "I learned the phrase 'Felpsy pick up the damn bear'" would be appropriate for pre K.

Anyway, I have to go find the bear, read his special dietary needs for the morning and download the Cliff notes of the bear books so that I can feed the info to Felpsy in the morning on the way to school.

Is there a Nobel Prize for parenting, because I think I'm blowing the rest of you all out of the water.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I think he should go to work and learn to clean his room and then make you dinner.

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,