Well, hubby's leg is still attached to his body. Yeah! He's going to come out of it with some very manly scars. Three Urgent Care Visits, three rounds of meds, three intramuscular shots, still don't know for sure what it is. The third time around they actually did tests, wahoo. We'll know more (or not) next week.
It's now just red, not purple and green. It isn't spreading anymore. It's my understanding that we are treating for Staph, Lyme Disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and probably a few other things.
We really appreciated your prayers this week. And all the time for that matter.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,