Tracey had this so I went here and got these questions. If you'd like to play along, go check them out.
Here are some questions for you to chew on this week:
1. Rare, medium or well-done? Medium, duh. Also, Tracey, we may not be able to be friends. I know it's shallow, but cows are for eating:)
2. Do you plan to stay in the house you're in for the rest of your life? Nope.
3. Why do you have the size bed you have? Queen and it's a Tempurpedic and it's like sleeping on a fluffy marshmallow. I love it, unless I misjudge my location to the edge of the bed, because once it warms up and creates a cocoon, you're pretty much there.
4. When you buy milk, do you just grab a jug or do you look for the latest exp. date? I just pray they have three gallons of Organic whole milk in paper cartons when I go to the store. We go through it here, and when they run out it's a crisis. We could never keep Horizon Organic milk in the house long enough to go bad, we usually have dates ranging three to four weeks out.
5. Do you and your spouse go on dates? How often? Yes, used to be once a week, but decided we liked eating at home better in the evenings, the food isn't usually worth the $. Now we do lunch dates once or twice a week. He works from home and when the kids are in school we sit and enjoy the silence together. He does take me to Will Farrell movies when they open, although it's a gamble. But when they are good they are very, very good, but when they are bad.......
6. Do you like to play board games? Favorite? No, but we should. We just have issues with crying because we can't all win. My husband and 9 year old play cards. I do love Blokus and Sorry.
7. Do you have a day each which that you sleep late? Not so much. We can't manage to stay in bed after the sun is up. Also I recently discovered an awesome pancake recipe so now there's a reason.
8. Do you wear shoes in your house or park them at the door? OK, my husband is not allowed to comment on this... But really, I wear shoes because I don't sweep. Yes, dispense with the chicken/egg scenarios.
Cast of Characters
- BOB - Born of the body children
- BOTH - Born of the heart children
- Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
- Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
- Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
- Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
- Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
- Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,