Thursday, August 30, 2007

...I publish my September goals.

I cannot think of a goal that I have not set and made. Unfortunately I have not made many goals. For years I've found it hard to believe that I am capable. I found it hard to believe that I am enough. My thinking, which seems backwards to me now, has been I'm too (insert negative quality here), or I'm not (insert positive quality here). So my New Years Resolution, (remember I'm a full time homemaker and my New Year is when school starts), is to make goals. Here are my goals for September. I'll let you know how I do.



Smile

Walk, run, or jog 200 miles.

Memorize one verse every week.

Get my passport.

Learn a new guitar chord.

Sign up for a class.

Floss 15 times.

Be in bed by 11:00 five nights in a row. Times three.

Have a girlfriend over for lunch.

Try a new recipe.

Go to a movie during the day.

Kick off the new hometeam and Janes groups.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good News Annie!! I can help you meet at least 3 of your September goals.
1. We can go to the movies during the day!
2. I can go over to your house for lunch..just call:)
3. Help you kick-off the new hometeam/jane groups.

It great that you have set these goals for yourself...I think I'll so the same.
Linda

Click this and I will send you flair:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Cast of Characters

  • BOB - Born of the body children
  • BOTH - Born of the heart children
  • Roran aka Big Girl - 18 year old BOB daughter - recently booted from the nest
  • Big Boy - 15 year old BOB son
  • Radical - 9 year old BOB son who fyi is not RAD
  • Felpsy aka lil middle - 4 year old BOTH boy who is RAD and is the cumin in our soup
  • Booger - 4 year old BOTH boy, sib to Felpsy, Twin to....
  • Princess - 4 year old BOTH girl. Diva,